Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP FOR QUE

Go down

GM APP FOR QUE Empty GM APP FOR QUE

Post  c2396551@tyldd.com Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Byond key:-Chriscrippled

Game name(s):-Que or Bio que or Super que

Why do you want to apply for a staff position?:-Because i want to help ppl and help anyone in need

What do GM's do and what is their job?:-to help everyone that is in need or need help

How can you make the server better?:-to get new and fresh ideas and i have a few in my mind

How long have you played this game?:-2 years

How long have you played this server?:-5 months but not a lot

What times can you be on (and are you AFK a lot?):-i can be a few times since school has started but ill try my best to be on whenever i can

Past experiences (Have you been a GM before?):-yes i have been a gm 4 times level 1 twice,2, 5 and level 100 I was a gm in seanboys server,shadows server,sasoris server master ghoits server and recently a server with the host named manu.

Do I know you?(If yes give me a reference):-u have known me from sasoris server me and u were level 1 gms

Ever pissed me(Jaynth)off?:- i dont really noe

Ever made any other hosts mad?:-yes but by acciedent i did a few mistakes and i got in trouble for them

Can you be a spokesman for our forums?(advertise,announce the link in like every 30 minutes?):- well ill try my best to do so

c2396551@tyldd.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum