Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard (WickedClownSaint) DA GM Application

Go down

Alucard (WickedClownSaint) DA GM Application Empty Alucard (WickedClownSaint) DA GM Application

Post  WickedClownSaint Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:36 am

Reason: I Want 2 Be A GM On The Dark Apocalypse Because I Actually Dont Mind Helping The Other Characters Because I Was A Noob Once Myself ^_^.
I Simply Love The Game And I Want 2 Help It Stay As Epic As It Is Now By Enforcing The Rules And Making Sure That The Players Are Enjoying Themselves Instead Of Quitting From Frustration Because Some People Aren't Following Them.

I Play DA Pretty Much 24/7 (Excluding When Im At Class Or Asleep) So I'd Be Able To Help Players And Enforce The Rules At Those Times When There Are No GMs Online.
And Ive Played For A While So I Know The Game Pretty Well So I Can Help The Players With Any Problems And Answer Almost Any Question. And I Myself Will Ask The Higher (And Even Lower) GMs For Help If Needed

I Know All The Rules And I Don't See Any Reason In Abusing My Powers As A GM.
I'd Be Fair With Any Punishment I Hand Out. Warn/Mute/Jail/Boot (Everyone Who Breaks The Rules...No Exceptions)
I'd Give The Server Reboots When They're Needed And Boot The Ones That Cause The Madness That Is Lag.

Experience: ^_^'' Currently Is None But Ive Watched Other GMs And I Want To Give It A Shot For Myself.

P.S. I Love DA And Even If Im Not Accepted As A GM I'm Still Goin To Play The Game

WickedClownSaint

Back to top Go down