Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion's GM app for Jayanth's/DeeJay's server

2 posters

Go down

Fusion's GM app for Jayanth's/DeeJay's server Empty Fusion's GM app for Jayanth's/DeeJay's server

Post  Zaku501 Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:26 am

IGN:Fusion

Key:Fusion501

Experience:I've been a GM on Toshiro's and Samuel's servers and I have been a GM on BTUZ.

Reason for application:I would like to be a GM so that I can provide help to players more so than I currently can also I want to make the game fairer and more enjoyable for all players.

Would you abuse your powers:No I wouldnt abuse my powers, they are given to me in the expectation that I will use them honorably and fairly not for my own gain.

What will you do if you dont get GM:I will just keep playing the game as a normal player and help to the best of my abilities.

Why should we pick you for GM:I dont really have any thing special about me but I was in the ROTC program at my school, its a military training program, in it i learned to show a higher degree of respect, honor, courage, and integrity.Also when need be I can dish out some serious punishment.

Please consider me for gm, thanks.

Zaku501

Back to top Go down

Fusion's GM app for Jayanth's/DeeJay's server Empty Viewed - Denied

Post  iDeeJayX Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:52 am

Follow App Format

iDeeJayX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum