Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application for Either Servers

Go down

GM Application for Either Servers Empty GM Application for Either Servers

Post  Omega Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:50 am

Key:Dallas Morgan
Player:Omega

Reason:Mainly my reason for becoming a GM is to help the players with any questions they may have about where to go or any transformations/ranks or where to find them.

Also, I am fully capable of enforcing the rules/guidelines of the game as I have been playing since version 1 and consider myself a fair and even-handed moderate person.

I love this game and will work hard to keep it a fun and enjoyable place for gamers to visit.

Experience(s):I have been a GM of DA many times in the past on several servers and have also been GM of a few other games such as Naruto Rise of Darkness which is no longer around. Another game I have been a Moderator of is DragonballGT Kai which is also no longer in service.

All in all, I would be honored as always to moderate and help with DA and even if I don't make it, I will still help the players when I can and lead the game in the right direction it always has been going.

Omega

Back to top Go down