Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Michael's GM App Empty Michael's GM App

Post  Michael Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Key - MagicoyNL

In Game Name - Michael

Age - 16

MSN/Yahoo Address - michaelwigman@hotmail.com

Time Zone - GMT +1

Game Experience - I don't exactly know how long it was, but I played DA for about 3 months on the ShadowXLX2 (If this is the correct name) server. I played under the name Fiend. Then I quit for a while, but when I searched for a new game to play, I decided to return to DA. Now I have been playing for a month again

GM Experience - I used to be a GM on the ShadowXLX2 server, rank 4, for about 2 months. This is my only experience on DA.
My other experiences are a lot, I'll only name it in general.
I used to be an Admin on the biggest MTA server, until the owner quit. (For people who played, I was Fiend on the ''Simbad de zeeman server'') I've been admin in countless of MapleStory servers, and I've been a GM on some WoW servers. Recently have become the Head Admin at Froggy's server (Lvl 4 gm, which is equivalent to 10k)

Why You Want To Be A GM - Well, I've been a GM on this game before, and the same thing that frustrates me, is that a lot of people think that the rules are only made for other people and not for them. The people who constantly break them, most of the time can't be punished, because a GM wasn't on at the moment it happened. (I mean, you can't just go randomly jailing/muting/booting/banning people)
Most people think being a GM is just banning someone occasionally, and having fun with your powers for the rest of the time. I know out of experience that this is CLEARLY not the case.

Thanks for reading my application,
Michael

Michael

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM App Empty Viewed - Approved

Post  iDeeJayX Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Approved on my point, but Jayanth has to FULLY approve it.

iDeeJayX

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM App Empty Re: Michael's GM App

Post  Michael Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Something I forgot to add: I hosted my own server for a bit, and can be back up host if needed. I'm trustable and won't disappoint people.

Michael

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM App Empty Re: Michael's GM App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum