Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Joshua's GM App Empty Joshua's GM App

Post  iDeeJayX Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 am

Joshua did it on another forum, so I just copied and pasted it here. Razz

IGN - Joshua or Josh

Key - Yugiyugi23

Age - 13

Applying For - Gm, any lvl will do.

Why do you want to be GM? (more than 5 sentences)

I want to be GM because I love this game and want to help. I help people alrdy but i dont have GM. GM will boost my confidence in helping more people when they need it. Gm is a big responsibility to be. People like me in the game. Jaynath and I have known each other for a long time now.
Do You Have Any Experience? (at least two)
Yes i do have experience, I own naruto shippuuden invaison, co-own naruto revenge of leaf and dragon-ball zen2. I was high lvl GM on Pokemon Bloodstone, and GM on Jaynaths old server and Shadows. Theres much more, but ima move on.

What would you do as a GM? (more than 4 sentences)

I would help people who need help. Punish the people who are spamming and cursing. I would get along with people so i dont have to punish them. If they listen, they will be ok. If they dont, ill have no choice to punish them.
Scenario: Someone is spamming the hell out of the server, what do you do? I would mute them right away. If they log out and come back and do it again, jail. Then wait until a higher GM comes on, like Jay and iDeeJay.
When they come, Ill tell them and they will punish the spammer further.

What If You Don't Have The Proper Position? (at least 10 sentences total)
If I dont have the position, I will contact a higher lvl GM, via Pager. But, if i have a low lvl GM, I will mute if i have it, and keep doing it until he stops. If he doesnt, ill contact like i said. Muting does work. For awhile that is, until he just keeps on spamming. If i had boot, i would just boot them. I would use anything i have.
Do You Abuse?
No, i do not abuse at all.

Have You Ever Abused?
Nope, I am as good as can be when it comes to GM.

Have You Ever Been Booted?

Nope, never been booted.

Have You Ever Been Muted?
Yes, once on a game, he keep insulting me, so i cussed him, that was.. like 2 yrs ago tho. Never since then.

Have You Ever been Jailed?
Nope, never jailed, only in monopaley .

Have You Ever Been Banned? By Who? For How Long? Reason: (total = 8 sentences at least) Yes, by.. hmm it was this random naruto game i played, i beat the owner in a fight then he banned me, and for about a week. It was quite funny though lmao.

iDeeJayX

Back to top Go down

Joshua's GM App Empty VIEWED - Considered

Post  iDeeJayX Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 am

Ur Considered, not Accepted Just Yet. I'm still thinking.

iDeeJayX

Back to top Go down

Joshua's GM App Empty Re: Joshua's GM App

Post  Fire Princess Kyuubi Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

i accept ur app, even if u have been banned because he was a child and didn't know that if gm he can still lose, so yes, you are in team has lvl 3 gm to start...

Fire Princess Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Joshua's GM App Empty Re: Joshua's GM App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum