Jayanth's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server Empty Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server

Post  Chaos Buu Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 am

IGN -Chaos Buu

Key -Genesis9506

Age -15 almost 16

Applying For -Lv1 gm

Why do you want to be GM?
I want to be gm, because I want to inforce the rule. I want everyone to be treated fairly. unless they break the rules. I want to help keep everything in ship shap and not complete chaos (not that it was). and i just want every one that plays to have a great time

Do You Have Any Experience?
No well i hosted a sever last year wasn't very long, but I am ready to learn what u can teach me. I am a fast learner

What would you do as a GM?
I would enforce the rules. I would not abuse my powers. I would treat people fairly. and I would just make everyones time a good one.

Scenario: Someone is spamming the hell out of the server, what do you do?
What If You Don't Have The Proper Position? I would mute them for 60 sec. if they keep doing it 2 min mute and 5 min jail time. if they still keep on doing it i would boot them. if still ban them. If I Didn't have the Proper position i would ask them nicely to stop. if them didn't i would ask agien. and if they still didn't i would make sure a Gm know about it

Do You Abuse?
no, i wouldn't dare abuse a power some trusted me with

Have You Ever Abused?
no, i have never really had power like a gm, i did host a server for about a week on a diffrent dbz game but it wasn't veary long.

Have You Ever Been Booted?
no, and i try not to get booted

Have You Ever Been Muted?
yes, i attacked in a safe zone. I didn't know and i am sry

Have You Ever been Jailed?
yes, same thing

Have You Ever Been Banned? By Who? For How Long? Reason:
no, i have never been banned. i am proud of my self for not getting banned befor. and i try not to break the rules so i don't get banned.

Thanks for atlest reading it, Please consider me Chaos Buu

Last edited by Chaos Buu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Chaos Buu

Back to top Go down

Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server Empty VIEWED - Considered

Post  iDeeJayX Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 am

Not Accepted Just Yet. Considered, Though.

iDeeJayX

Back to top Go down

Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server Empty Re: Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server

Post  Fire Princess Kyuubi Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 pm

not accepted we dont want unexperienced gms

Fire Princess Kyuubi

Back to top Go down

Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server Empty Re: Chaos Buu's GM App for jay/ideeajay server

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down